About this product:
The All for Paws Chill-out Splash and Fun Dog Paddling Pool is a great way to provide your furry friend with a fun and safe place to cool off and play during hot weather; it is perfect for keeping your dog cool on long hot summer days. The dog paddling pool is made from extra tough PVC that can withstand the rigors of dog play to ensure lasting use, the pool also folds down completely for easy storage.
The All for Paws Chill-out Splash and Fun Dog Paddling pool is easy to fill with no inflation needed, with an anti-slip bottom to keep your dog safe while it has fun cooling down!
The small paddling pool is available in the following size:
Medium 120cm x 30cm
Instructions on how to use the dog paddling pool:
- It’s always best to set up the pool on a smooth, level surface.
- Make sure there are no sharp rocks, stones, or similar items underneath the base of the pool.
- The pool can also be set up in a rectangular shape for smaller gardens.
- This paddling pool for dogs is suitable for use in both spring and summer but once the weather turns colder please empty all of the water, dry thoroughly, fold away, and store the pool inside somewhere dry to preserve the longevity of the product.
- To empty the pool, simply use the existing drainage valve; please don’t tip the pool over to the drain.
- Do not allow your dog to chew or stand on the pool edge.
- It's important to supervise your dog while they are using the paddling pool, as some dogs are not natural swimmers and may need assistance or training. Additionally, be sure to empty and clean the pool regularly to prevent the growth of bacteria and other harmful organisms.