Vitamin C is an essential vitamin for calves, livestock, goats, poultry and sheep is used for:
- Prevention or treatment of vitamin C deficiencies in animals.
- Prevention or treatment of stress (caused by vaccination, diseases, transport, high humidity, high temperatures, or extreme temperature changes.
- Supply the energy.
CONTRAINDICATIONS: - None
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- For oral administration through drinking water:
- Poultry: 100 gr product per 1,200 liters of drinking water for 3 - 5 days.
- Calves, goats and sheep: 1 gr product per 120 kg body weight for 3 - 5 days.
- Cattle: 1 gr product per 240 kg body weight for 3 - 5 days.
WITHDRAWAL TIME: - None.
STORAGE: In a cool and dry place, keep away from direct sunlight.