COMPOSITION: Per 100 gr
- Fenbendazole 4 gr
- Excipient q.s 100 gr
- Fenbendazole is an anthelmintic of the benzimidazole family. It is active against immature and mature stages of nematodes in the gastrointestinal, respiratory and renal tracts of poultry. It also has good ovicidal effect.
- Prevention and treatment of infestations by nematodes of gastrointestinal, respiratory and renal tracts of swine and poultry.
+ Single treatment: 15 - 30 mg per kg body weight.
+ Continuous prevention of roundworm and tapeworm: 30 ppm or 750 gr per ton of feed for 6 days.
+ Treatment for roundworm and tapeworm: 60 ppm or 1.5 kg per ton of feed for 3 days.
+ Treatment for tapeworm (severe infection): 60 ppm or 1.5 kg for 6 days.
+ Single treatment: 12.5 gr per 100 kg body weight.
+ Continuous administration mixed with the feed: 1.05 g/50 kg body weight per day for 6 consecutive days.
- Pigeon: 25 mg/kg body weight per day. This dose should be administered twice at a time interval of 14 days.
- Do not use for animal hypersensitive to ingredients.
- Do not use in conjunction with Bromsalan fasciolacides. For oral administration only.
- Swine: 14 day before slaughter.
- Poultry: 7 days before slaughter or egg harvest.
STORAGE: - In a cool and dry place, keep away from direct sunlight.