Per 100 ml
- Spectinomycin (as HCl)10 gr
- Lincomycin (as HCl)5 gr
- Solvent q.s100 ml
- Product is effective against infections caused by micro-organisms sensitive for lincomycin and spectinomycin.- Product is indicated for the treatment of many appearing respiratory infections (with or without complications caused by Mycoplasmas) and gastrointestinal infections in calves, sheep, goats, poultry, dogs and cats.
- Foot rot in sheep and goats.
- CRD (with or without complications caused by E. coli) in poultry and turkeys.
DOSAGE AND USAGE:
- For intramuscular or subcutaneous injection.
- Calves, sheep, goats: 1 ml per 10 kg bodyweight daily, during 3 - 7 days.
- Dogs, cats: 1 ml per 5 kg bodyweight daily, during a maximum of 3 days.
- Poultry, turkeys: 0.2 ml per kg bodyweight daily, during a maximum of 3 days.
- Do not administer to animals hypersensitive to lincomycin or spectinomycin, to animals with blood disturbances or severe impaired liver function.
- Do not use in layers producing eggs for human consumption or animals in lactation if milk is intended for human consumption.
Kidneys and liver: 21 days; - Meat: 14 days.
In a cool and dry place, keep away from direct sunlight.