Per 1000 ml
- Nystatin 80.000.000 IU
- Solvent q.s1000 ml
- Prevention and treatment of Avium Aspergillosis on poultry, quails, ostriches, calves, goats, sheep, bovine.
- Prevention and treatment of Candida in pigeon and birds.
- Prevent the development of fungi in feed.
- Increase feed efficiency and growth fast.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
Dilute into drinking water or mix with feed.
- Prevention of fungal infection in feed: 1.54 ml per 2 kg of feed or 1.54 ml per 4 liters of drinking water
- Prevention of Mycosis and Diarrhea caused by fungal poisoning:
+ Common dose: 1.54 ml per 1 kg of feed or 1.54 ml per 2 liters of drinking water.
- Treatment of Mycosis:
+ Poultry: 1.54 ml per 5 kg body weight or 3.85 ml per kg of feed or 3.85 ml per 2 liters of driking water, 7 - 10 days consecutively.
+ Calves, goats, sheep, bovine: 1.54 ml per 10 kg body weight, or 3.08 ml per kg of feed or 1.54 ml per 1 liter, 7-10 days consecutively.
+ Pigeon: 1 ml per 1 liter.
- Shake well before use.
- Do not use for animals which are hypersensitive to product's ingredients.
05 days before slaughter
In a cool and dry place, keep away from direct sunlight.