COMPOSITION: Per 100 ml
- Enrofloxacin 10 gr
- Solvent q.s 100 ml
- Gastrointestinal and respiratory infections caused by enrofloxacin sensitive micro-organisms, like Campylobacter, E. coli, Haemophilus, Mycoplasma, Pasteurella and Salmonella spp. in calves, cattle, sheep, goats.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
For intramuscular or subcutaneous administration:
- Calves, cattle, sheep and goats: 1 ml per 20 - 40 kg body weight for 3 - 5 days.
- Hypersensitive to enrofloxacin. Administration to animals with a seriously impaired hepatic and/or renal function.
- Concurrent administration of tetracyclines, chloramphenicol, macrolides and lincosamides.
- For meat: Calves, cattle, goats, sheep: 21 days.
- For milk: 04 days.
STORAGE: - In a cool and dry place, keep away from direct sunlight.