COMPOSITION: Per 100 ml
- Gentamycin (as sulphate) 10 gr
- Solvent q.s 100 ml
- For the bovine, dogs and cats, in the local or systemic infections caused by gentamicin sensitive microorganisms of the respiratory, grastro-intestinal, uro-genital tract, septicemias, omphalites, meningitis, arthritis, pyoartritis, mastitis, skin infections, eye and ear infections.
- Hyper-sensitivity to gentamicin or other aminoglycoside.
- It is not administered on the animals with a serious renal insufficiency, serious vestibular disorders or on the pregnant females.
DOSAGE AND USAGE:
- The dose is 4 mg Gentamicin per kg body weight.
- Cattle: 4 ml product per 100 kg bw, IM or IV.
- Dog, cat: 1 ml product per 25 kg bw, IM, IV, SC (in special cases).
+ This product should not be used in conjunction with other aminoglycoside antibiotics, or with other drugs known to induce either ototoxicity or nephrotoxicity.
+ Amounts to be administered and administration route.
+ By intramuscular or slow intravenous injection, at 24 hours intervals for 3-5 consecutive days.
+ Adult horses and foals: 6.6 mg per kg bw (3.3 ml per 50 kg bw).
- Meat and organ: cattle: 28 days.
- Milk: cattle: 7 days.
STORAGE: - In a cool and dry place, keep away from direct sunlight.